The Canvas Student Guide is an extensive guide to using Canvas. Check it out of you have a question about Canvas.
More Help Resources
If you are having trouble using Canvas or want more information on performing basic tasks, use the links below for assistance.
- Canvas Student Orientation Videos by Instructure
- Canvas Student Training by Atomic Learning
- Canvas Student Guide by Instructure
- Canvas Knowlege Base at IT@Miami
- Canvas and Online Course FAQ’s
- Cisco WebEx Help Central
- Miami University Conference & Collaboration Knowledge Base
Have further questions or technical issues? Contact the IT Help Desk via Chat or call (513) 529-7900.
Canvas Accessibility Statement
Canvas provides a user experience that is easy, simple, and intuitive. Special attention has been paid to making Canvas screen-readable. The Rich Content Editor encourages users to create accessible content pages (i.e. text formatting is accomplished using styles). Canvas is designed to allow limited customization of colors and schemes to be accessible for all users. The National Federation of the Blind granted Canvas Gold Level Web Certification in 2010.
Find more information by visiting the Canvas Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT)